Re: [Tigers] frame off ??

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] frame off ??
From: AAAGLASSS@aol.com
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 21:17:41 EST
I have a white car. I think I will sell it on e-bay. When I list it I will
tell everybody it's RED.

In a message dated 1/29/2010 5:59:39 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
ross_hulse@sbcglobal.net writes:

Mark,

It is personal preference but let's say in my case the  car came off the
Jensen line in early November 1966.  Now the car is  shipped to the USA and
came off the boat in late December 1966 or January  1967.  It gets its first
showing to the public in 1967 at Larry Reeds  Sport Cars in LA.  I buy the
car in July 1967 and not knowing in the  day it was made in 1966 I think it
is a 1967.  I have always called it  a 1967. So, what is the big deal?  Just
because someone comes along  with the manufacturing dates 40 years later I
am
not changing what I call  the car. It was new in 1967.

I tried to get a custom plate in  California but any date I used with Tiger,
Cat, or any variation of  spelling and date and combination thereof I was
refused. They stated that  the names and dates were to similar to already
published plates.

So  I went with the color code "ONEOSIX"

Ross "Commodore Blues"  Hulse