Re: [Tigers] Tiger Pulley Part Number

To: Theo Smit <tsmit@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger Pulley Part Number
From: MAURO D'ANGELO <m_dangelo@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 17:32:02 -0500
Hi.  The problem is that another lister has a pulley for me but is not sure
it's the right one.  So the only way to know is trial and error?  I was
hoping there would be a part number to be able to verify before shipping and
trying it out...  Anyone?  I tried to measure the one in my stock Tiger with
the engine still installed, and it seemed more like 7 inches, but this is
probably wrong because it was nearly impossible to get to.  Thanks.  Mauro