Re: [Tigers] Repro Hood

To: AAAGLASSS@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Repro Hood
From: michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 16:22:27 +1100
Ok.. not sure if brad is now an agent for these bonnets.. but they are the
photos and the details from Jeff Haworths LAt bonnets in the UK.. I have
close photos of mine if people are interested.

this is jeffs listing:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Sunbeam-Tiger-or-Alpine-LAT-bonnet-NEW_W0QQitemZ290405490991QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item439d84212f

--
Regards