Re: [Tigers] Chrome H/L rims and mldg clips

To: rande@thecia.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Chrome H/L rims and mldg clips
From: michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2010 09:37:38 +1000
> As a side note, a seller from Quebec recently auctioned off a pair of
> slightly
> marred NOS chrome rims for $333.25. Ouch. I asked the seller, before the
> end
> of the auction, what the part number on these NOS rims was. He said they
> didn't
> come in a Rootes/Chrysler or Lucas package, but he quoted the Rootes number
> from the catalog. In other words, he didn't know.

That price for the "MKII" rims was not to bad given recent prices.. as for
being MKII.. we know they are the same casting but wrong finish. I have NOS
chrome and painted in primer MKII rims, they both share the same part
numbers on the back of the rim, that seller should have been able to give
you the nu,ber off the rim.

to see pics go to :
http://catmbr.org/VB_forum/showthread.php?t=169

--