Re: [Tigers] Sheet Metal and Sunbeam Supreme

To: "Baker, Kent" <kentb@qualcomm.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Sheet Metal and Sunbeam Supreme
From: michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 11:56:28 +1000
i think there is a guy named willet? with an email of oneoffive or somethig
liek that.. he posts stuff on ebay often and is on the CAT board. He seems
to have a selection of panels in stock, there maybe some connection to rob
martell.. or there was (i could be wrong) but he seemed to keep a selection
of parts.

I know of sources in australia.. but given our AU$ is high at the moment.
might not help someone in the USA.. but if you wer interested i can speak t
the guy with patterns here.

Another option would be Jan Sevities from the SAOCA boards..