Re: [Tigers] Engine Shipping

To: Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Engine Shipping
From: Gyroplanes@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 01:33:35 EDT
I ship parts and large boxes all over the world. I use U-ship (it's a lot
like ebay, companied bid on you freight) I also found a company out of PA
that I  use an awful lot lately, LDM International. They are real good for
long  distances. They broker the freight out to UPS & Fedex and other brand
name  carriers. SEKO Intl has also been real good for domestic & intl  shipping.
Tom

In a message dated 7/11/2010 11:37:37 P.M. Central Daylight Time,