Re: [Tigers] Turn Signals, Steering Wheels and Seats

To: Sandy Ganz <sganz@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Turn Signals, Steering Wheels and Seats
From: michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 10:57:22 +1000
Sandy,

I used the runners that cobra sold.. they have fore and aft movement..AIMHO
are a lot safer than thee rootes sunners as the seat doesnt hinge forward so
wont throw you in a hit. Also apart from the side bolsters holding you in in
the corners, the fact the seat is secure to the floor on all 4 corners means
it doesnt lean either.. feels much more solid.

Also.. i didnt go for the optional headrests as they are too short to do
anything.. now.. to throw in another option.. and a lot more pricey.. but
there are replca porsche RS carerra seats from GTS that i htink are even
nicer.. but cost a fair bit more:

http://gtsclassics.com.au/Details.cfm?ProdID=47&category=2

though iwould not sue the head rests...