[Tigers] 2012 Summer Summit Trip Invitation

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] 2012 Summer Summit Trip Invitation
From: "michael@michaelshortt.com" <michaelsavga@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 14:42:30 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=abTLuPsd6aivl0uz7Ezs//KWXyjVU7D/M9XuPcaX/uw=; b=VzTLfjtHtMf0SG9K0z/2x7862Ct6CuSbXfMpBTBiWGhthDECMEFuHZKXROZDl1wnoZ I0c/HYi1mo1xv7+xGuMTXFnNptLnIIKceKNmZZO7uqRMP1j2nirdMQzY0mDaWdDQWfMD gEGEJ8f7Vb7Ub7Xk4CPUpli4NiGFisMt3MO9WpPAl7OkvPa65cXIC6hV9l+XEEmB0OeY HWr150WZRynnO0rR/byLfWvX4jpkZh55FD772dcOtGBqIowoAB8qB4g66fJgI4nf7ihP HiBzq5/GQrR/YvLnKa7UfVe54BF5osO32DRSh75U4E8hXZbwb9QorU/6QsjF1jLE01p9 Upkw==
Although I'm new here I thought I would invite any interested Tiger owners
to join me and about 9 other Panteras
as we spend a weekend in the NC/GA mtns near Asheville, NC this coming June
8,9, and 10.

You can get complete details on my website at www.michaelspantera.com

Love to have some Tigers in the mix.

We will be driving on the Tail of the Dragon, The Cherohala Skyway, The
Blue Ridge Parkway, having dinners,
staying in really nice cabins and on Sunday, many folks will head off to
tour the Biltmore Estate.

If you would like to be included, please drop me an email.

Michael Shortt
--

Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia