Re: [Tigers] weather strip

To: Tom Parker <tkparker1941@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] weather strip
From: Jay Laifman <jay.laifman@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 17:52:39 -0700
Cc: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>, "Bates, Robert E Jr" <RBATES@dental.ufl.edu>
At least on the one I bought from SS years ago, it matched the original
with the metal strip inside the rubber having holes in it for the screw to
go through.  However, the rubber itself did not have a hole.  So, you had
to puncture a hole to get the screw through - matching where you holes on
your frame were, and make the hole just enough to get the screw head
through.  The hole would then close over the screw head.