Re: [Tigers] Hood scoops

To: CoolVT@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Hood scoops
From: "michael@michaelshortt.com" <michaelsavga@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 11:27:51 -0400
Cc: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Local trade school with metal working program or any serious bike builders
near you who craft their own tanks and fenders?

I'd ask who might own an English Wheel, that's your man.

You might also check out scoops for other cars from the past, find a junk
hood for one of those and cut it out.

You could also consider a raised hood cowl design, turn it around backwards
and cut it to suit your application.
search on eBay under "Metal Hood Scoop", several come up.

Michael Shortt

--

Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia