Re: [Tigers] Replacing Door Windows - Documentation

To: Theo Smit <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Replacing Door Windows - Documentation
From: "michael@michaelshortt.com" <michaelsavga@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 19:59:52 -0500
Cc: Tiger E-mail Q&A <tigers@autox.team.net>
Entire Ferrari GTOs and Ford GT40s have been built around almost nothing
but a serial tag and they sell for millions.
It will be interesting to see what remains if restored, is there a standard
for Tigers?
Firewall, Center frame?
Surely hood, fenders, trunk lid, floorpans, windshield frame, seats,
Engine, trans, suspension, brakes, gas tank, dash, wiring and plumbing are
fair game to be replaced.
Where is the line drawn?

Michael Shortt