Re: [Tigers] Another Question...Entertainment / Navigation System

To: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Another Question...Entertainment / Navigation System
From: michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 10:41:09 +1100
Cc: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Mayf,

I have some pictures somewhere of a guy in Australia who made a console
under the dash and installed one... not my choice.. and by the sounds of
the comedic responses.. not that of many here (they do look out of place in
our cars) I will email you the picture soon.

I did however say to someone the other day... if you wanted a sat nav
system you could use the original style radio console and mount it behind
the speakwr grill and have the grill on a hinge so that it flipped out of
the way and you have the sat nav.. a bit james bond.. but at least the car
wont look like a pimp my ride special when you pull up. :)

--
Regards

Michael King