[Tigers] Shop Gloves That Work

To: "'Tiger Talk List Tiger'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Shop Gloves That Work
From: "Mark Rense" <mark44124@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 11:26:21 -0500
Just thought I'd pass along a find that works for me. Most of those
so-called "mechanics gloves" are too thick to feel much, especially when
you're reaching under or behind something to do some blind threading or such
as is so common in a Tiger. At Summit racing a while back I saw a box of
disposable Nitrile shop gloves, what caught my eye was that they were TIGER
GRIP brand! They are thicker than average and are textured for a better grip
(ribbed for extra pleasure?).

I usually go through several pairs of no-name Nitrile gloves during a shop
day, one pair of these Tiger gloves usually lasts me the day, and the
texturing really helps to hold on to grease/oily stuff. Not cheap but since
they last a lot longer I can use them over if I'm careful about taking them
off. No personal interest here.

Summit part number SUM-990016

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/sum-990016xl/overview/

Happy Wrenching!