Re: [Tigers] GPS Speedometer

To: "'drmayf@mayfco.com'" <drmayf@mayfco.com>, "'cars@wt-inc.com'" <cars@wt-inc.com>, "'tigers@autox.team.net'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] GPS Speedometer
From: Scott Hutchinson <shutchin@netjets.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 16:58:45 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
No clue what the max speed is, but a velocitek speed puck is a differential
gps unit that provides instantaneous speed readout, as well as heading.

It is designed for sailboat racing.

Every other until I have looked at has some sort of lag in it.

Scott Hutchinson
Pilot, NetJets Aviation

Mobile 843.290.2805