[Tigers] Tigers United Articles and tech help - AMC T5

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Tigers United Articles and tech help - AMC T5
From: Cullen McCann <cmccann1972@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 10:32:26 -0500
Tiger friends, a couple of things. I am trying to access Dan Walters AMC T5
installation article on the TU site and it comes up with like web page
coding...not functioning. I have sent the editor an email and it bounced
back as failed. Anyone have any suggestions? Also, if anyone has a copy of
that article that would be just as good. I am fortunate to have come across
the AMC T5 and am trying to educate myself on the tech.

Thank you,

Cullen
Yukon, OK
B382001452 LROFE