Re: [Tigers] Overhaulin Tiger

To: Tigers Den <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Overhaulin Tiger
From: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2014 10:27:35 -0500
I thought it came out spectacular, especially considering the condition of the
Tiger before they started! Every panel was beaten with an ugly stick.
Paul

> Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2014 09:38:05 -0500
> From: awtiger@cox.net
> To: cmccann1972@gmail.com; spmdr@juno.com
> CC: tigers@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: [Tigers] Overhaulin Tiger
>
> I will agree with you, Cullen, that it was great publicity for the Tiger
community and the marque as a whole.  Kudos to Dan Walters, too, for his
expert input.

> Andy Walker
> Edmond, OK
>
> ---- Cullen1972 <cmccann1972@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Great job Dan representing the needed Tiger expertise on the show!
Actually

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/prbreuhan@hotmail.com