[Tigers] Harrington Tiger, BTW

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Harrington Tiger, BTW
From: "Darrell Mountjoy" <dsmtjoy@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 12:00:57 -0800
When I first saw RM's ad regarding this Tiger, and being a past customer of
theirs, I called RM so they would at least be advised of the
misrepresentations made in the copy.  They weren't able to transfer me to
anyone who could but would be sure to return my call.  I'm not holding my
breath.  I've always had a good impression of RM's integrity but their
misleading ad and lack of response to me has significantly lowered  my
opinion of their company.

Darrell