Re: [Tigers] Tiger GT

To: THEO SMIT <tsmit@shaw.ca>, Tod Brown <todbrown@roadrunner.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger GT
From: Brian Glenn via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2014 08:18:15 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s2048; d=yahoo.com; b=HvY/K6dNS1XPIB6Nbo6bEZ7wd36yCP23WWFqsGvCxKXfOdO/hWQ8m1RDyS8eUOc9MnmAZbglB5KNXJEm598unB9wC7llO/+u0TcoG42/W4ttB5hkt+qP60Rh4XhZmTXyOlBjLK305dfUEiROIamesV6Dl7b6tFWJZ5pHUs/9OHEKNOeTeuRdmRJ4k46lIlHdX4R8P7C/kCFkGRQO75PHZGs/GxJU7f5mIFhL3758JxOTVmj6LzYSVreznVaOgDFp6ig3tpyzTW4HTjpOLWKplXZ7oVlQTTpZpKBCdZY3jEWows4z9pUWxAOdkfeQPuV2uHJLNc+N41C808J8+7qE3w==;
Tod,B Below are two links. One to the STOC website article, the second to a
beautiful example with photos and a short description.The GTs are also
discussed in the
BON.B www.sunbeamtiger.co.uk/Galleries/Classfieds/Forum/GT_Tiger.pdfB http://
www.exoticclassics.com/1964-sunbeam-gt-tiger--c-305.htmB Merry
Christmas,BrianB Brian Glenn
P.O. Box 578
Julian, CA 92036-0578
714.345.9883

B9470208LRXFE GT
B9471101LRXFE
B9472615LRXFE
B382000846LRXFE
B382001212LRXFE

     On Thursday, December 25, 2014 9:02 PM, THEO SMIT via Tigers