Re: [Tigers] Oil Pressure Line

To: Cars <cars@wt-inc.com>, "owain.lloyd@gmail.com" <owain.lloyd@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Oil Pressure Line
From: Brian Glenn via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 20:07:17 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: "tigers@autox.team.net" <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s2048; d=yahoo.com; b=D49VQe/hfEjTt540sTTrF0bwyfvubtTk5Ldfg180cVPSwZAmwRxjQbfIYSMVgqP8BQzn4Scx5XeIP+FdPJlXnIFTRJq2MnYQ1mbAcvyejtLaKvut2BXTK4mVlibSzbfyE7ikL9ATbKpH7i1kKdo0vWt+ZuuYVUwRnn/AgBW6urwtzonSBYaz81lDujhPbqOC95P6JvjG1Q8rtN9c4zK2u6OU1bX0ulCvsWnrthByeD647gGOBXYqEmlM1VYPVwSUVNofClj59Ol1F+OTaHvIy6S9GanASI1inpA+czZgxLe9IvR22IsGE2m2uv6gkyItLoWwt17W3XezdHjlKKaggQ==;
CAT currently lists the steel braid oil pressure line as item E05 for
$36.B Brian Glenn
P.O. Box 578
Julian, CA 92036-0578
714.345.9883

B9470208LRXFE GT
B9471101LRXFE
B9472615LRXFE
B382000846LRXFE
B382001212LRXFE

     On Monday, December 29, 2014 12:01 PM, Cars via Tigers