[Tigers] Some Help Needed with Original Items and configuration

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net> V8TJbkQkIRICVHPV3FWFEZpo/Lq1NlVJvv/A3JlYn+yF6ip2GzGMSP1DL4sbMGtKJeE462QoOmL2SQ==
Subject: [Tigers] Some Help Needed with Original Items and configuration
From: James Lindner <jliny5@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2021 14:09:50 -0400
Hi All
Just back from SUNIâ?¦great event and an awesome turnout despite COVID
concerns. Kudos to Claudia and Buck Trippel for organizing an excellent event.

At the concours, my car got 2nd place in the Stock Tiger class. I am starting
to gather info to correct the minor items that in total dragged me down.
Looking for some photos of the following ORIGINAL/CORRECT items.

Headlight Ground: Not sure what exactly was wrong but the comment says
Incorrect headlight ground. I could really use a photo of an original headlight
ground that shows the location and a closer shot of the actual connection.

Trunk Lid Buffers: Again, not exactly sure what I got wrong. The comment says
no slot for buffers? It is in the same comment saying my trunk seal was upside
down (I knew thatâ?¦ thought I could sneak by, but the judges were really
sharp.). Are there slots in the trunk seal where the buffers make contact? If
so, photos please. Also Photos of your buffers to include fasteners.

Battery Wood Spacer: I always thought mine was original, but the judges did not
think so. A photo of an original spacer in the correct position would really
help. Dimensions also a help.

I would also appreciate some photos of the fasteners that affix the trunk
hinges to the body and the trunk lid. Again, I am looking for original
fasteners/configuration/finish.I did not lose any points, but I heard the
judges talking about these items.

Also got dinged for my oil filter assembly being dirty generally worn and beat
up. Book of Norman does not specify color of fittings and pipe. Any guidance is
appreciated.
I had a few other items incorrect that I knew about and decided to live with,
but in the end the total deductions did me in.

Thanks
Jim

Sent from my iPad