Re: [Tigers] Pictures

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Pictures
From: Tom Witt via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 17:25:07 -0700

--------------4FD8B6F061102E9ED526EDF8

Sometimes the pictures come as attachments and need to be opened
separately. Look around the email and see if there is an "Attachment"
indicator (then click on it). On my program (Thunderbird) I often have
to scroll WAY beyond the text to find the image. Other times your email
program or your anti virus might prohibit the picture. This may sound
archaic (I have fiber optic (FIOS) but you may also have a data limiter
and to save costly bills it will not allow high data rate stuff through.
Do you have dial up, DSL or some form of satellite internet?

On 10/11/2021 3:44 PM, Lance Beauchamp via Tigers wrote:
> Is it only certain people that get the pics, I have never seen one.
> Of any commentary. What am I doing wrong.
> I thought I had an original air cleaner housing and I have No numbers
> on it. Not chromed, but powder coated

--------------4FD8B6F061102E9ED526EDF8

  <head>
  </head>
      separately. Look around the email and see if there is an
      "Attachment" indicator (then click on it). On my program
      (Thunderbird) I often have to scroll WAY beyond the text to find
      the image. Other times your email program or your anti virus might
      prohibit the picture. This may sound archaic (I have fiber optic
      (FIOS) but you may also have a data limiter and to save costly
      bills it will not allow high data rate stuff through. Do you have
      dial up, DSL or some form of satellite internet?<br>
      via Tigers wrote:<br>
cite="mid:CACQC2nV+mZPHeJVCr+E0HdMks6rYZ+t-Sg28K+pPLRt7_Zkfwg@mail.gmail.com">
        have never seen one.  Of any commentary. What am I doing wrong.
          and I have No numbers on it. Not chromed, but powder coated</div>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre"
wrap="">_______________________________________________

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="mailto:tigers@autox.team.net";>tigers@autox.team.net</a>

href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers";>http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers</a>
 <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://autox.team.net/archive";>http://autox.team.net/archive</a>

Unsubscribe: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/atwittsend@verizon.net";>http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/atwittsend@verizon.net</a>

</pre>

--------------4FD8B6F061102E9ED526EDF8--

--===============7595221746480615579==