[Tigers] Shocks

To: Tiger Group <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Shocks
From: Joe Brown <jbbrown1980@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2023 21:04:39 -0500

--000000000000ecf22105fad49806

Has anybody bought shocks recently? I've been searching through the forums
and I see a lot of different part numbers and brands but most of them don't
pull up on the web anywhere.

So, I'm looking for good current part numbers that are available for sale.
>From the forums it looks like KYB would be a good choice but their website
doesn't list anything for Tigers.

Thanks,
Joe

--000000000000ecf22105fad49806

ng through the forums and I see a lot of different part numbers and brands =
but most of them don&#39;t pull up on the web anywhere.<div dir=3D"auto"><b=
r></div><div dir=3D"auto">So, I&#39;m looking for good current part numbers=
 that are available for sale. From the forums it looks like KYB would be a =
good choice but their website doesn&#39;t list anything for Tigers.</div><d=
Joe</div></div>

--000000000000ecf22105fad49806--

--===============2924295264893683876==