Re: Colour tune

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Colour tune
From: dmbrock@julian.uwo.ca (David Brock)
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 1995 22:23:57 -0400
>Colour tune is the best tool ever made for british cars! That includes a
>BFH, and duct tape!

I feel like I'm asking a Catholic Congregation "Who was this Jesus guy
anyways?", and I make no apologies for my newbieness (?) to LBC's, only for
taking up bandwidth with this, but what exactly *is* ColourTune, and how is
it used?

All I can gather is that it's a mixture tuning device.  My Haynes doesn't
comment on it, and, hey, this is the place to learn, isn't it?

Thanks in advance.

--
dmbrock@julian.uwo.ca  <David M Brock>
The University of Western Ontario

I'm not going to bother with a .sig file for now.