TR 4a seats available and BRIT PARTS CONNECTION AT CARLISLE

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR 4a seats available and BRIT PARTS CONNECTION AT CARLISLE
From: Dick Burger <BRITISHPARTS@Delphi.com>
Date: Sat, 06 May 1995 13:38:27 -0400 (EDT)
As I was pawing thru things to take to Carlisle and TR literate
friend of mine pointed out that I had a set of seats in decent
condition.  He also mentioned that someone on the net was
recently looking for same.  If the need still exists I would
rather they help someone here in h-space.
We will be at Carlisle and would like to meet anyone we have
met here on the net.  Look for us at row F nos 14/15
Dick Burger