Re: Gutless US Spec Triumph's

To: "Joyce, Shane" <sjoyce@continuum.co.nz>
Subject: Re: Gutless US Spec Triumph's
From: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Mon, 8 May 1995 17:27:28 -0900 (PDT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

On Tue, 9 May 1995, Joyce, Shane wrote:

>      Octane (although most Triumphs were designed for 100).There are heaps
>      of Herald's and Saloons to steal parts off for the sports car range.
>      (we usually get given whole cars as long as we take them away)....

Shane, when you're done stripping useful parts off those Heralds, send
the remains over here to the good old USofA! We Herald folks need all
the good chassis and sheet metal parts we can get! I'll even take some
of the other saloons as well.

BTW, if you find any extra Mayflower Utes about, send them, too!

Andy Mace