Re: Hep me, I need some heat!

To: TR4guyinVA@aol.com
Subject: Re: Hep me, I need some heat!
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Wed, 10 May 1995 08:11:19 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
> The directions also say heating at 400 degrees for some amount of time will
> also do the trick.  However I don't think mom would really like her kitchen
> filled with the "noxious fumes" that are produced.
>
> Any ideas where I might go to get these suckers baked commercially?  I mean,
> don't some paint shops bake their finishes?  Or powder coating or something?

         Scott,

        Are there any spring repair shops in Tilton? They have ovens to
        retemper car and truck springs... they May help you out.

        Failing that Why not give Ma a nice weekend away from home (say
        at... Williamsburg. Do your "cooking" and then air the place out
        before she gets back... Naw, too sneaky... Still, how mad could
        she get after a nice weekend away?

        Greg

gpetrola@firefly.prairienet.org                 1962 Triumph TR4
        "That's not a leak... My car is marking it's territory!"
Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois