Commission numbers.

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Commission numbers.
From: Tom Leake <TLEAKE@novell.com>
Date: Tue, 30 May 1995 15:42:55 -0600
All the discussion last week about commission numbers on the TR6 and
 TR4's got me to thinking about the numbers on my TR4a . I know that the
 only real wat to be sure is to order the BMHT certificate.  While I use my
 $40 to spend on new parts for my car I thought I would run this series
 of numbers past everyone and see if they seem reasonable.
It is shown as a 1966 on the title.
comm CTC50609
engine CT69502
trans CT5031X   where X is either no number or a completely illegible
                              number
body CT50196.

Thanks
tom leake
Opions expressed do not reflect those of my employer.