TR3A long reply, part 2

To: Triumph owners list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3A long reply, part 2
From: <RGS03%ALBNYDH2.bitnet@UACSC2.ALBANY.EDU>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 95 09:04:28 EDT
Comments: Converted from PROFS to RFC822 format by PUMP V2.2X
Andy Mace wrote:

>At the risk of flaming my best friend and sometime "Hardly Boys Racing
>Team" partner, I do urge you (and anyone else) to look long and hard before
snip
declaring any TR3 a parts car.

Actually, I think that's what I was trying to convey, at the same time as
urging caution and common sense. And I agree with Andy. The cars are
becoming scarce, so parting one out that *is* restorable would be a shame,
but that doesn't mean that you, George, have to be the one to do it. OTOH,
you *may* be the one. I don't know. So I'll add this to my previous post;
If you find a car that's restorable but more than you want to tackle,
be sure to post it on the list. There may be someone else interested.
As always, free advice is worth what you paid for it.

Rik

Rik Schlierer                 "Weekends don't count unless you
RGS03@HEALTH.STATE.NY.US         spend them doing something
NYS DEPT OF HEALTH, ALBANY NY  completely pointless" (Calvin)