Re: Robbins phone no.? Yes!

To: timd@hitu.enet.dec.com (Tim Dziechowski)
Subject: Re: Robbins phone no.? Yes!
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 95 11:28:21 PDT
Cc: timd@hitu.enet.dec.com
 Hi all!

 Well, thanks to John Hazelton in Los Angeles I got the address and
phone no. of Robbins Auto Top Co. in Santa Monica CA. We can add this
to the monster list as I've learned it's not there yet. I called and
got a voice mail for 1) installation dept and 2) distribution office.
I talked to the guy in the shop who said yes they're the same as the
manufacturer and they DO install on that site. He quoted me $180 for
my TR7 which sounded fine to me and that I'd have to make an appt.
Basically you drop off the car in the morning and it's done in the
afternoon sometime. Here's the scoop:

 Robbins Auto Top Co.
 711 Olympic Blvd.
 Santa Monica CA (zip?)

 (310) 450-7044

 I've also heard Be-Att Co. MFG and BEATTCO as their alias.
 They're open 7:30am to 5:00pm.

Much thanks to the replies I got....hope this helps.

 *** Sharon (yay I don't have to go topless anymore) Oblinger ***
 * c340808@is6.mdc.com *

--
 *** Sharon Oblinger ***
 * c340808@is6.mdc.com *