about to buy TR6

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: about to buy TR6
From: David Ritter <dritter@clark.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 1995 13:27:03 -0400 (EDT)
First off I'd like to say hello everybody.  Now to the triumph part.  My
father is buying a TR6 this summer.  He's looking at pre 74 models(less
emmisions stuff to interfer with performance).  Is there anything in
particular that we should look for.

Matt Ritter          "Well-weathered leather...Hot metal and oil...The
IZCC # 250            Scented county air...Sunlight on chrome...The blur
79 280ZX (The Sled)   of the landscape...Every nerve aware"
Silver Spring MD                                -Neil Peart-