Re: 74-TR6 Lost half of its lights

To: Scions of Stanpart <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 74-TR6 Lost half of its lights
From: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 1995 11:13:45 -0900 (PDT)

On Thu, 8 Jun 1995, James M. Echter wrote:

> Howdy,
>
> My 74 TR6 has lost its instument, running and turn signal lights.  Any ideas
> where to start to look for the problem?  The fuse looks OK.  The head lights
> still work, everything else is dark.  I hope to work on it tonight.

Appearances can be deceiving. Try wiggling that fuse around a bit in the
fuse box, or even remove it, lightly polish the ends and replace, or
renew the fuse anyway. That might do it.

Don't know about the turn signals, but loss of all running and
dash lights often can be traced to the fuse box area.

Andy Mace