Re: Seen yesterday & other

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Seen yesterday & other
From: TR4guyinVA@aol.com
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 1995 15:26:24 -0400
Hello everyone.  The vacation is over and I am back on the list!!

>>A TR4/4A/5/250 in stunningly bad shape.
Certainly sounds like one very ratty TR-4.  Worse than even my own.  :-)

It is easy enough to tell if it is a 4 or a 4A / 250.  Look for running
lights on the fenders.  That signifys a 4A or 250.  The 4 fender is unadorned
(unless a fender mirror is attached)

The reason I'm responding is this,
>>(easy to see that there no crank handle hole in radiator,
>>indicating either non-original radiator or not a TR4.)

Can anyone tell me if this is accurate?  I'm pretty sure the eary 4's with
the long header tank / filler arm on the radiator had a crank hole,  . . .
but later (around 63 or 64) they switched to a more normal looking radiator,.
 I've never seen a crank hole in this later type.  Has anyone else?

On a different note, I was wondering if anyone in Tennessee or Arizona might
be interested in looking up a couple of phone numbers / addresses in their
phonebook for me.  If so could you e-mail me and let me know.