Re: TR O/D Gearbox Oil (flogging dead horses)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR O/D Gearbox Oil (flogging dead horses)
From: S1500@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 1995 21:30:39 -0400
Hi Worldly Scions,

I have found the TR O/D gearbox thread extremely interesting.
Lots of good info, & insight.  I just happened to be reading
"ASK PETER" in the May issue of practical classics.  There is
a question regarding MGB O/D box.  Peter advises the
fellow to not try and fix it himself.  Rather, call O/D spares at
01203543686 (U.K.).  Peter goes on to say "The proprieter is
an ex-Laycock service engineer.  HMMMMMMM ?  Anyone in
the area?

Bob Sykes
75, 78, 78 Spitfires