For Sale: 1978 Triumph TR7

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: For Sale: 1978 Triumph TR7
From: garcia@translators.com (Arturo Manuel García)
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 1995 09:21:02 -0700
I have a 1978 TR7 for sale in the Phoenix Ariz. area.  I bought it with the
intention of working on it and driving it, but never rteally found the time
to work on it. The car is in fair condition, altough it has a few electrical
problems with it.  The upholstery needs a serious fixing, other than that
t5he car runs really strong.Asking price is $900, but I am open to offers.
(I paid $ 1,000 for the car).  If interested please e-mail me and I'll
respond with my phone number or I'll call you.

Arturo Manuel Garcia (garcia@translators.com)
Data Communications International
Professional Translations and Interpreting
Phoenix, Arizona