Re: Cam Locking Plate on Spitfire (thanks)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cam Locking Plate on Spitfire (thanks)
From: pbw@chong.dseg.ti.com (Pat Willems (@chong))
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 95 08:03:03 CDT
Cc: pbw@chong.dseg.ti.com
Thanks to those (Doug and Greg) who replied on my cam locking plate
problem.  Too often I work on my car, run into a problem and pose a
question on the list.  By the time I get back to working on my car and
fix the problem using someone's advice, it is a coupla weeks later and
I feel silly posting thanks to those who supplied advice and long since
have forgotten.  Thus I am posting thanks now for replying.

I haven't had time to get back to the problem at hand as life gets in
the way of my hobby once again--installed car top carrier on suburban
assault vehicle last night instead of fixing my cam locking plate
problem.  C'est la vie.

Regards,
Pat Willems
p-willems@ti.com