Thanks, I feel much better now

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Thanks, I feel much better now
From: TR4guyinVA@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 1995 14:49:14 -0400
Well, everyone out there says teak is the best stuff in the world.  That's
good to know.  And I personally like the way it looks, even if a couple of
other naysayers don't approve.  So there.

To be honest, my newly rebuilt engine (2000mi) doesn't have terribly high oil
pressure when hot either.  (25psi--800rpm--hot)  but one of the only things I
didn't replace was the oil pump.  So perhaps the pump is a bit worn and when
things heat up, clearances increase, viscosity goes down, and everything is
"normal"

I've got a oil feed line going to the head, so I guess I don't have much to
worry about. (cept my real heavy right foot) :-)

Thanks all, I feel much better.

Scott Tilton