TR250 dash re-assembly

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR250 dash re-assembly
From: JMardy@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 1995 12:44:22 -0400
I'm about to buy a 250 whose previous owner started to put a new dashboard
into.  Something happened and he couldn't complete the project.  Can anyone
recommend a book or something that could help me with this.  I have the
Bentley book, but I still have some questions.  Mainly the order in which to
re-assemble the thing (dash pad, then windshield, then metal fascia, etc...)
Also, does anyone know what the price range for 250s is?  I see myself
getting on a first name basis with the entire sales staff of the Roadster
Factory on this one.

Thanks.
John Mardesich
Marin County, CA