Re: Events in Western NC and East TN

To: DLMAssoc@aol.com
Subject: Re: Events in Western NC and East TN
From: JAMIEP <Jamiep@cris.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 1995 22:39:24 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: ax@autox.team.net, autox@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net, brit-cars@autox.team.net
Don, it's not really in Western NC as in Asheville, but the Triad Sports
Car Club is having an autocross in Jamestown (near Greensboro) on Aug.
13th...some of us Triumph Club of the Carolinas members are planning on
making it our first autocross outside British car events (me
included)...e-mail if you want specifics (don't have them on me at the
present..)

Jamie
Italias, TR-6, Stags, Spitfires, and will someone PLEASE buy the TR-7?
(no offence to 7 owners, just too many cars!)