Has stopped bloody leaking!!

To: Pat Willems <pbw@chong.dseg.ti.com>
Subject: Has stopped bloody leaking!!
From: Nick Benson <grayoak@holly.ColoState.EDU>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 1995 23:20:51 -0600 (MDT)
Cc: rayj01@ix.netcom.com, streeter@sanders.com, triumphs@autox.team.net

Original problem:  Reservoir leaking at interface with Brake master cylinder.

For some reason, the reservoir has stopped leaking on its own, but I
did remove the reservoir, sand off the high points and use blue RTV
compound as someone suggested.

It appears to have taken two weeks to work.  I've no idea why it didn't
work immediately....perhaps the plastic reservoir altered shape?

There is still an extremely small amount of brake fluid visible at the
interface of the MC and reservoir though.

Nick D. Benson
Dept. of Industrial Sciences
Colorado State University
Fort Collins CO