250 surrey T-top?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: 250 surrey T-top?
From: widget@pixi.com (Paul Swengler)
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 1995 05:51:31 -0500
I skipped the thread on the gt6 t-top cause they didn't have one.

But I have a TR4 with a steel one and recently aquired another for Nigel the
250 which is aluminium. They both seem identical except for some bodges from
the PO. Anyone know the history of the aluminum surrey?

Aloha, Paul
Everyone learns from their mistakes...
            Some learn to repeat them, while others learn not to.

Paul Swengler                      Providing Hawaii's Legal Community
The Law Book Store            with quality legal materials since 1990
4557 Ukali St.            New & Used Books, Anatomical Models, CD-Rom
Honolulu HI 96818
Voice: 808-422-6322    Fax: 808-423-8282