Design Contest - TR4 Fan Belt

To: "'Triumphs List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Design Contest - TR4 Fan Belt
From: Jamie Morton <mortons@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 1995 12:24:40 -0500
While everyone is complaining about how hard it is to
replace a TR4 fan belt I thought I should let everyone know
of my father's solution.  Being a forward thinking person,
while he had my engine "boosted" to put on a fan belt, he
put on a second one and used nylon tie wraps to lash it
to the cross beam ready for use in the event of an emergency.

Of course I have also had occasion to try the old pantyhose
routine on my TR4A and it worked like a charm!