TR register

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR register
From: ashley@chch.planet.co.nz (Ashley Southgate)
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 1995 14:42:26 +1300
>To: triumph
>From: ashley@chch.planet.co.nz (Ashley Southgate)
>Subject: TR register
>
>        >From: asj@dsbc.icl.co.uk (Adrian Jefferies)
>>Subject: TR register
>>To: ashley@chch.planet.co.nz
>>Date: Thu, 2 Nov 1995 11:53:45 +0000 (GMT)
>>
>>hi
>>
>>Yep, I'm a TR register member, but I havn't read through the
>>questionairre yet.  I'm amazed you got a copy so soon, mine only
>>arrived during this week, and I'm in the UK!
>>--
>>
>>Regards, Adrian + TR4
>>      asj@dsbc.icl.co.uk
>>
>>HI Adrain,Yes we in NZ are 12 hrs ahead of you,cant believe our mail to us
is quicker than your local mail drop.
Re TR Register. For all the replies i had here is the address,
The TR Register Office is at 1B Hawksworth,Southmead Industrial Park,
Didcot, Oxon  OX11 7HR ENGLAND.{ FAX 044 1235 818867 } I believe over 30000.
members & just had there 25th anniversary & have some very nice anniversay
regalia for sale
RE Ferggie water pump.i got a kit from our Massey agent some 4 years ago,the
shaft was different,longer i think,had it shorten by a machihe shop,my TR
has also a timing chain for a Fergie motor.The Fergie motor & TR motor are
so much different,the water pump is in a different place,many people have
brought Vanguard car motors to fit into Fergie tractors & find they look the
same but are so far from it.When i was a lad i use to work on a farm that
had a TEA Fergie tractor,sometimes stall in gear,unable to get gear lever in
to neutral,& this left you with no starter,to start the Fergie you used the
gear lever push to one side & the starter would work,havnt seen any Japs
cars with this pommie idea.

best wishes Ashley

Ashley Southgate
Otaio RD 1                             Internet    ashley@chch.planet.co.nz
TIMARU
NEW ZEALND              1960 350 Velocette Viper cubman,1948 mov velo
PHONE   064 3 6126644   1961 500cc Velocette Vemon cubman,1954 mac velo
FAX     064 3 6126644