Re: a quick question...

To: Steve_Kroll@sfbayguardian.com
Subject: Re: a quick question...
From: GBSimcoe@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 1995 23:12:44 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
For those who have asked and admitted to being closet dummies:  The name of
the dummy book is Auto Repair for Dummies- comes in a nice spiral bound so it
lays flat.  Author is Deanna Sclar.  Published by Ten Speed Press Berkley CA.
 467 pages long--It has a few things that I could live without such as a
section on washing your car.  But is a pretty good book for getting a basic
grip on what and how things do what they do.  Found my copy locally at the
Books a Million store.   Grace