Re: British Heritage Query

To: us002713@pop3.interramp.com
Subject: Re: British Heritage Query
From: Jeremy DuBois <jer@thlogic.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 1995 10:09:44 -0500 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

> I understand it's possible to get background info on individual cars from
>British Heritage.  How
> does one go about requesting this and what do you get?

  You can get production details of your car by sending $40.00 plus $0.75
Airmail check to:

        Archives
        British Motor Industry Trust
        Castle Road
        Studley - Warwickshire
        B807AJ ENGLAND

  Include your car type, model, year, and serial number and BL Heritage will
send you an informative letter regarding the birth of your car.

  (I got the above information out of the back of the MGB Parts Catalog from
Motorhead in Virginia)
                                        Jeremy DuBois
                                        Programmer/System Administrator
                                        Thermalogic Corporation