[no subject]

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
From: CAMMAVI@MAIL.AUBURN.EDU (Vince Cammarata)
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 1995 20:56:43 -0600
Folks:  Recently someone inquired about the color of the engine
suspension, etc. and chassis of their Vitesse.  I believe I saw a
response that said  something to the effect of chassis black.  The
question is what was the original color of the chassis of my
"'65 Spit?"  Since I'm restoring it and the body removal is imminent,
I would like some advice.  The present color appears to be British
Racing Green.  I know the last 5 owners and none have painted the
chassis.  That brings me back '75 and I doubt that anyone would have
painted the chassis on a 10 year old car unless the frame had been
damaged.  Black or BR green?  Thanx in advance.

Vince Cammarata
sum of all pieces might be a '65 Spitfire