winter

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: winter
From: CMaster808@aol.com
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 1995 23:53:54 -0500
Well I spent a good share of the day today trying to
put a new rag on, didn't happen. the TR is still topless.
But I did dig out the rag for the B and got it put in place.
  Now we are in the midst of a winter storm.  My B and the TR
are in the garage.  Good you say, I'm just contemplating
what is going to happen when my wife gets home with her
94 camero!!!   I think I better just go to bed and worry
                                                  about it in the morning!!!!
  Oh why must I do this to myself??

                                          Chet in Dav Ia
                                           TR6-MGB-72'S