Thanksgiving Thanks to all

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Thanksgiving Thanks to all
From: GBSimcoe@aol.com
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 1995 23:26:03 -0500
Am leaving tomorrow AM for a week camping w/ four kids, three dogs... we must
be crazy.  Since it is almost Thanksgiving, wanted to give thanks to all who
have been helping with my foray into auto mechanics.  I REALLY appreciate it
and many of you have helped immensely.
New vacumn and emmisions hoses are on-- those little green clips were murder!
 Got the carbs synchronized FINALLY -- huge thank you to the SOL who said not
to cover the small rectangular hole above the main intake with the Uni-Syn--
it made all the difference.
Timing is right on.  Idling is great now although the "pick up" is the pits,
very sluggish now.  Guess that is because the mixture needs adjusting finally
realized that we couldn't do it without the tool-- not just the break in
screw)-- will try the Colortune again since the carb tool came finally came
in and although I am a bit nervous about "poking" around in there, will
tackle it when we return from our vacation.  Thanks again to all........
Grace