Re: TeriAnn v. TRF

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TeriAnn v. TRF
From: rvince00@counsel.com (Ross Vincente -- TransAmer. Financial - Los Angeles )
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 95 19:15:08 EST

 To:    Triumph List,           Inet

On the Subject of TeriAnn v. TRF, Andy Mace asks:

Am I the only one who would now recommend this debate go
"private"?

Sounds like a nasty little legal battle may be a'brewing between
TeriAnn and TRF (just kidding).  Frankly, I appreciated the open
discussion, although it did seem to focus on negatives rather than
complementing TRF for its fine efforts on other occasions.

Hey TeriAnn, if you need legal representation I can recommend some
fine attorneys!!  Go get 'em.

Ross D. Vincenti
64 Spitfire Mk. I, (sold the Datsun Roadster) and a cat named
Flounder