GT6 Fuel ecomony

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: GT6 Fuel ecomony
From: "Richard Jackson - Network Technician ext. 2570"<RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 1995 13:04:43 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk
Thanks all,

For the info about expected fuel economy from a GT6,  it's very tempting,
although now of course all I have to do is find a cheap running GT6, although I
may wait until after the budget to see how much petrol will go up(cos it always
does) :-(

Thanks again.

Rich

ps, anyone in the leic's, Northants', Cambridgeshire, Nott's, Warwickshire area
on the list know of any decent Spits for sale(Private or Traders), as I will
have 4-5 Dutch blokes coming over on the 1st or 2nd December hoping to buy some.