The alleged TeriAnn-C.A.R. Debate

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net"@tin
Subject: The alleged TeriAnn-C.A.R. Debate
From: lesnyd@bb1t.monsanto.com (Larry E. Snyder lesnyd@monsanto.com 314-694-3626)
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 1995 13:03:14 -0600
I'd like to defend TeriAnn in this thing. Why in the world her name is
being tossed about is beyond me. There must have been half a dozen people
on this list make comments about how TRF always seems to be out of stock,
including me. I noticed that Charles answered all but that question, so
I'll ask it again. How come TRF seems to be out of stock on 80% of the
parts I call for, while VB is very rarely out of stock?

Anyway, if TeriAnn has to take this discussion to private email, so do
lots of us!

Just as guilty,

Larry
lesnyd@monsanto.com